Online orders are shipped via courier services offered during the checkout process. If you would like to use your own shipping account number or courier service/freight forwarder, please contact Customer Service to open this functionality in your Qosina account.
Contacting local customs authorities to assure compliance with import requirements is the responsibility of the customer.
Return Goods Policy:
- Returned merchandise requires prior written authorization and a Qosina RGA number.
- Claims for shortage or damaged goods must be made within 10 days of receipt.
- All merchandise must be in the original packaging and sealed cartons.
- All returned goods must include a packing list and must be shipped freight prepaid.
- Credit will be issued as follows:
- Merchandise less than 60 days old will be issued 100% credit, less 25% restocking charge.
- Merchandise older than 60 days and custom orders are not returnable for credit.
- No cash refunds will be given.