Shipping & Returns
- Online orders are shipped via courier services offered during the checkout process:
- If you would like to use your own shipping account number or courier service/freight forwarder, please contact Customer Service to open this functionality in your Qosina account.
- United States Postal Service is unavailable due to lack of traceability.
- Contacting local customs authorities to assure compliance with import requirements is the responsibility of the customer.
Return Goods Policy:
- Returned merchandise requires prior written authorization and a Qosina RGA number.
- Claims for shortage or damaged goods must be made within 10 days of receipt.
- All merchandise must be in the original packaging and sealed cartons.
- All returned goods must include a packing list and must be shipped freight prepaid.
- Credit will be issued as follows:
- Merchandise less than 60 days old will be issued 100% credit, less 25% restocking charge.
- Merchandise older than 60 days and custom orders are not returnable for credit.
- No cash refunds will be given.