Qosina is pleased to announce the launch of its e-commerce website, making it easier to purchase thousands of medical device components from stock inventory. Visitors coming to the new Qosina.com will discover a new look and feel and improvements with every click including:
- Easy Navigation: A new category structure that mirrors the print catalog and simplifies browsing.
- Responsive Design: The site is mobile-friendly and will automatically adjust its size depending on the device being used, whether it’s a desktop, tablet or mobile.
- Intelligent Search Function: Delivers the most relevant results, to quickly find the components being searched for.
- E-commerce Enabled: See pricing, pay by credit card or terms, get shipping estimates and request samples for testing in the same cart as purchase orders. Special pricing, payment terms or shipping methods or other individual arrangements automatically applied to customer accounts.
- Build Blanket Orders: Customize orders and ship dates on a line item level to deliver what is needed according to a production schedule. Pricing will automatically update to reflect any volume discounts calculated from the entire order.
- Add Multiple Shipping Addresses: Deliver different orders to different locations.
- Order History: View order history and easily re-order the same items.
- Quick Order Entry: Bypass navigation and build orders quickly with part numbers and quantities.
- Item Cross Reference: Lists customer specified part numbers alongside Qosina part numbers in My Account section for easy reference and search.
- Enhanced Trade Show Schedule: Add any trade show on the schedule to an Outlook, Google or iCal calendar with one click, or request an appointment to talk to us at a show.
Visit Qosina.com to discover all of the sites new features and more. Contact Qosina Customer Specialists via phone +1(631) 242-3000 or e-mail email@example.com to discuss a project in detail or request custom products developed to exact specifications.
Qosina is a worldwide supplier of thousands of stock OEM disposable components to the medical and pharmaceutical industries including connectors, luers, clamps, adapters, clips, valves, needle hubs, stopcocks, hemostasis valves, tuohy borst adapters, swabs, and spikes. Qosina operates an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 registered facility.