Qosina is a leading global supplier of thousands of stock components to the medical OEM and pharmaceutical industries, offering free samples, and low minimums. Our mission since 1980 is to provide our customers with the right products and exceptional service. As a company, we strive to create and maintain a work environment that provides employees with new challenges, opportunities for advancement and the motivation to consistently improve their performance. We support innovation and embrace continuous improvement. Training for success starts the moment someone new joins our team.
Below please find a list of job opportunities, with qualifications for each position.
Detail-oriented individual to manage incoming and outgoing material which could include receiving, stocking, picking, packing, and shipping material for a distributor of high volume bulk components used in the medical and beauty industries. If you are looking for a stable, professional and clean workplace, we would like you to apply!
- H.S. diploma or GED
- Hands-on warehouse experience preferred but not necessary.
- Good interpersonal skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours a day.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- ERP experience preferred.
- Use of a counting scale preferred.
- Experience in a clean room is a plus.
- 40 hour work week - first shift (8:30 am – 5:00 pm) or second shift (2:00 pm – 10:30 pm)
- Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package.
- Please send resume with salary requirements. EEO employer
At Qosina, a Customer Specialist is responsible for supporting the sales team by processing customer transactions and handling incoming requests.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers for:
Order processing and status
Price and delivery information
Quality issues and returns
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and relay those needs to the Team Lead and Account Manager
- Effectively communicate with other departments to obtain necessary information
- Handle customer complaints and ensure that they are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Update customer information & keep accurate records
- Computer literate
- Excellent attention to detail & ability to proofread
- Excellent communication & organization skills
- Strong listening skills & ability to multi-task
- 2 years CSR experience or equivalent added college
Oversee the document control process managing the organization, distribution and accuracy of company-controlled documents. Assist the Quality department with on-going projects.
- Quality Manager
- Administer the document control process in accordance with ISO-9001, ISO-13485, and ISO-14001
- Responsible for managing company controlled documents while also ensuring their accuracy, quality and integrity.
- Responsible for organizing and tracking the flow of documents
- Oversee the proper maintenance and distribution of all documents and record retention policies
- Ensure QMS and EMS activities are in compliance with applicable regulations and company quality assurance standards
- Support the efforts to ensure that the system of record is maintained with accurate and current information
- Writing, revision, and review of standard operating procedures (Quality Manual, SOP, work instructions, forms, drawings, customer specifications) to ensure compliance, accuracy, efficiency and clarity
- Assist with file migrations and audits, and perform administrative tasks as needed
- Perform process audits to ensure accuracy of all controlled documentation
- Control and tracking of training records throughout the company
- Recommend, implement and direct others to modify operational methods and practices along with overall strategy to enhance department effectiveness
- Create, revise and release Qosina product drawings
- Create and control procedures as it pertains to any new processes planned or implemented
- Assist as needed in the Change Notification process as it pertains to documentation updates
- Assist with requests for information from external customers such as completion of surveys and questionnaire, or from internal customers (inter-company)
- Participate as needed in corrective/preventive actions items and their investigations
- Interact with superiors, team members, and all departments
- Work on special projects as directed
- Associates degree or higher preferred or equivalent work experience
- Experience and knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 as it pertains to document and record control
- Demonstrate knowledge of document control and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft SharePoint
- Attention to detail, integrity and organization, communication, and interpersonal, clerical and computer skills
- A detail-oriented multitasker with the ability to manage deliverables and handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong verbal communication, technical writing, and process improvement skills
Other Requirements and Advantages:
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of Quality Assurance, manufacturing, distribution and environmental systems
- Personal certifications in Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Lean, Six Sigma, Green Belt are a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Great Plains and CRM is a plus
- Understanding of FDA regulations such as 21-CFR Part 820, cGMP, GDP, GLP is a plus
- Quality inspection and internal auditing experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Safety and Environments requirements is a plus
- Travel Expectations: Traveling is not normally expected for this position, however some may be required for training purposes.
- Normal Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Responsible for developing and maintaining sales relationships and is accountable for increasing Qosina sales and meeting sales targets with extensive travel in an assigned territory.
- Increase sales revenue in your territory according to annual sales goals. Work with Qosina management to set sales goals and meet these sales goals on an annual basis.
- Develop and foster relationships with key contacts in purchasing, engineering and management at the primary (largest) accounts in your territory. Proactively listen to and understand customer needs to identify solutions and business opportunities.
- Review all opportunities (Catalog, Sample, High Volume Quotes, Sourcing) in the territory to help identify those with good sales potential and pursue in coordination with the Territory Sales Team.
- Provide quotations to key customers and perform follow up tasks to win new business.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge on competitive products and pricing of applicable products.
- Review Qosina Leads generated by marketing and Industry News to identify potential accounts that fit a target profile for Qosina products. Determine how to penetrate these accounts to develop key contacts and grow future business with them.
- Prepare for sales visits by investigating sales potential, past sales history, quality issues in a given visit area identifying existing and new business opportunities (including medical device manufacturers, kit packers or OEMS’s) to maximize travel effectiveness.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with all Qosina internal customer service, sales, quality and product development personnel (the Sales Team) assigned to the territory.
- Attend selected trade shows, as required by Qosina management to gain product knowledge, establish relationships and report on market trends while gathering information and competitive samples.
- After travel, meet with territory Sales team and educate members on key issues encouraging integration of territory data to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Enter customer data into CRM, as necessary, including the tracking of all customer communication, sample requests, meeting notes and important information.
- Support the tracking of customer sales to identify any outliers to usual year to year sales, problem solve any issues, communicate and visit these customers as necessary.
- Be aware of any significant customer quality issues and assist in resolution, as necessary to maintain a good working relationship.
- Ability to travel 50%
- Strong written and verbal communication, excellent presentation skills, positive attitude, excellent sales skills and strong ability to build rapport with customers and find new business.
- Capable of establishing priorities and managing time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Possess organization skills to maintain files, documentation and CRM data entry
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changing conditions
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs. Ability to work in multiple database type systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of proven sales results
- 2 years hands-on experience with medical plastics
- Understanding of injection molding, extruding and assembly processes a plus