Qosina is a leading global supplier of thousands of stock components to the medical OEM and pharmaceutical industries, offering free samples, and low minimums. Our mission since 1980 is to provide our customers with the right products and exceptional service. As a company, we strive to create and maintain a work environment that provides employees with new challenges, opportunities for advancement and the motivation to consistently improve their performance. We support innovation and embrace continuous improvement. Training for success starts the moment someone new joins our team.
Below please find a list of job opportunities, with qualifications for each position.
At Qosina, a Customer Specialist is responsible for supporting the sales team by processing customer transactions and handling incoming requests.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers for:
Order processing and status
Price and delivery information
Quality issues and returns
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and relay those needs to the Team Lead and Account Manager
- Effectively communicate with other departments to obtain necessary information
- Handle customer complaints and ensure that they are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Update customer information & keep accurate records
- Computer literate
- Excellent attention to detail & ability to proofread
- Excellent communication & organization skills
- Strong listening skills & ability to multi-task
- 2 years CSR experience or equivalent added college
Proactively provide strategic HR direction to the company developing and implementing human resources policies, programs and services to support company growth and development. Position reports to the President/CEO.
- Provides leadership in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures in collaboration with other senior managers, conducting research, and making recommendations for change including performance feedback, career development, recruiting, compensation, employee engagement, leadership development and workers compensation
- Oversee, enhance and administer benefits and HR programs in an efficient and effective manner, ensuring compliance in all areas (AAP, FMLA, PFL, FLSA, Healthcare Reform, OSHA, etc.)
- Maintain confidentiality in compliance with state and federal law including HIPAA.
- Provide leadership in the critical area of recruitment by developing creative and cost-effective ways to attract top performers and maintain optimum operational levels of talent.
- Manage, guide and mentor the HR team as they continue to grow and develop while ensuring exceptional customer service
- Build relationships and stay engaged with leadership, functional teams and individual employees
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other members of the leadership team and employees to ensure understanding of the company’s strategy, business initiatives, challenges, employee programs and benefits
- Proactively provide leadership with meaningful reporting, benchmarks and analysis on topics such as attrition, growth of staff, skills and competencies
- As a member of the leadership team, provide coaching and guidance to other leadership team members, pushing back or offering alternative solutions as needed
- Address Employee Relations issues quickly and in a fair manner, seeking legal counsel where needed to mitigate risk
- Identify organizational training needs and provide cost-effective, timely solutions
- Encourage and support the organization and its leadership to increase communications for employee engagement
- Develop and support programs and practices to reinforce the company’s culture, mission and guiding principles
- Help foster an environment free of discrimination and harassment
- Keep abreast of HR trends, best practices, and the employment landscape
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive human resources management experience with at least 2 years in a strategic role; HRCI or SHRM certification desired
- BS or BA in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Development or related degree; advanced degree a plus
- Experience working in a matrix environment preferred
- Extensive HR knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organizational development, employee relations, safety, training and development
- Experience in administration of benefits, compensation and other HR programs
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR with a balanced approach to strategic and operational issues
- Ability to identify problems and drive appropriate people and process solutions
- Demonstrated experience in tracking and analyzing attrition data, and working with a leadership team to develop and implement plans to improve retention
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with senior leaders regarding company direction, challenges and opportunities
- Solid technical skills
- Tactful, flexible, participative management style
- Solid written and oral communication skills; ability to present facts and recommendations effectively
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to negotiate conflict and maintain constructive working relationships with people at all levels in the company.
- Effective team building skills; excellent interpersonal and coaching skills