Qosina is a leading global supplier of thousands of stock components to the medical OEM and pharmaceutical industries, offering free samples, and low minimums. Our mission since 1980 is to provide our customers with the right products and exceptional service. As a company, we strive to create and maintain a work environment that provides employees with new challenges, opportunities for advancement and the motivation to consistently improve their performance. We support innovation and embrace continuous improvement. Training for success starts the moment someone new joins our team.
Below please find a list of job opportunities, with qualifications for each position.Warehouse Associate Web Designer
Detail-oriented individual to manage incoming and outgoing material which could include receiving, stocking, picking, packing, and shipping material for a distributor of high volume bulk components used in the medical and beauty industries. If you are looking for a stable, professional and clean workplace, we would like you to apply!
- H.S. diploma or GED
- Hands-on warehouse experience preferred but not necessary.
- Good interpersonal skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours a day.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- ERP experience preferred.
- Use of a counting scale preferred.
- Experience in a clean room is a plus.
- 40 hour work week - first shift (8:30 am – 5:00 pm) or second shift (2:00 pm – 10:30 pm)
- Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package.
- Please send resume with salary requirements. EEO employer
Web Designer position open in Ronkonkoma, Long Island. Designer will be responsible for working on a variety of projects that aid in the design, creation, production, modification and maintenance of websites and email marketing. Ideal is candidate has a strong design background and fluent in HTML/CSS.
- Participate in efforts to improve quality of multiple websites and mobile applications.
- Create and code website content, eNewsletters, archival updates, maintain product information changes and new part processes on both company sites.
- Design, and implement interactive design concepts ensuring design elements, templates and finished solutions work within a variety of browser types and screen settings along with the constraints set by development and design. Keeping SEO in mind.
- Liaise closely with the Marketing Department to keep up with marketing plans, customer trends and upper management needs.
- Support InBound Marketing efforts by staying on top of trends in technology and capabilities of email and onsite nurture campaigns.
- Keep company apps up-to-date and work with developers to enhance.
- Be aware of trends and utilize modern and innovate technology.
- Uphold a visual image across our websites and work with Design Department to maintain consistency throughout print and other design elements.
- Ensure all work is staying within and is up to the standards of the corporate identity.
- Solid communication skills and an ability to work with a team environment
- Knowledge of typography, design systems, grid structures & layout principles
- Familiarity with browser compatibility, Mobile First/Responsive and SEO/SEM, e-commerce best practices and CMS platforms
- Write clean and organized code
- Hard work ethic with a desire to grow their responsibilities
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills. Extreme attention to detail
- Expert with Adobe Creative Software
- Proficient in HTML5/CSS3/Bootstrap with working knowledge of CSS Grid/Flexbox
- Adeptness in Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- 2-4 years’ experience. BFA or BA in Graphic/Web Design or equivalent
- Position Reports to Creative Services Manager