Qosina is a leading global supplier of thousands of stock components to the medical OEM and pharmaceutical industries, offering free samples, and low minimums. Our mission since 1980 is to provide our customers with the right products and exceptional service. As a company, we strive to create and maintain a work environment that provides employees with new challenges, opportunities for advancement and the motivation to consistently improve their performance. We support innovation and embrace continuous improvement. Training for success starts the moment someone new joins our team.
Below please find a list of job opportunities, with qualifications for each position.
Detail-oriented individual to manage incoming and outgoing material which could include receiving, stocking, picking, packing, and shipping material for a distributor of high volume bulk components used in the medical and beauty industries. If you are looking for a stable, professional and clean workplace, we would like you to apply!
- H.S. diploma or GED
- Hands-on warehouse experience preferred but not necessary.
- Good interpersonal skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours a day.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- ERP experience preferred.
- Use of a counting scale preferred.
- Experience in a clean room is a plus.
- 40 hour work week - first shift (8:30 am – 5:00 pm) or second shift (2:00 pm – 10:30 pm)
- Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package.
- Please send resume with salary requirements. EEO employer
Position is responsible for working with all stakeholders in sales, marketing, and customer success to understand the needs of the business and provide solutions within Dynamics CRM in collaboration with stakeholders in product and engineering to meet those needs and help us to adopt best practices within Dynamics CRM
- Configure Dynamics CRM interface/workflows/extensions
- Experience working with stakeholders for Dynamics CRM
- Work Engineering teams on technical issues for escalation/resolution in Dynamics CRM
- Perform administrative functions in Dynamics CRM such as user management, permissions, data rules, and activation of new features
- Troubleshoot issues with CRM
- Train users on CRM
- Review upgrades, patching and complete testing with the Dynamics CRM team
- Hands-on experience in Dynamics CRM 365 for sales, marketing, and customer service
- Strong organizational skills required
- Good math and analytical skills
- Ability to follow instructions and accurately follow through
- 3-5 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Ability to prioritize several projects
- Microsoft Office including Excel, Word required; PowerPoint a plus
- College Degree required
- Presentation skills helpful